Welcome to the Law Office of Fred Martens
Serving clients in Bellevue, Seattle and throughout King, Pierce and Snohomish Counties
A Western Washington Law Practice dedicated to successful resolution of the following consumer and small business legal issues:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: consumer and small business liquidation
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: consumer and small business adjustment of debts
- Debt Defense: defending consumers in credit card lawsuits & debt collection claims
- Civil Litigation: representing plaintffs and defendants in civil litigation
- Consumer Protection: protecting consumers from unfair & deceptive acts & practices
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act: prosecuting FDCPA violations
- Fair Credit Reporting Act: consumer credit reinvestigation and reporting compliance
- Washington Consumer Protection Act: prosecuting unfair & deceptive acts against consumers
- Washington Collection Agency Act: prosecuting unlawful collection agency acts
- Small Businesses: leases, contracts, civil disputes, creditor negotiations and liquidation
If you, your family or your small business are going through troubling and stressful legal and financial issues, or creditors and debt collectors are threatening to take legal action against you, please contact my office at (206)300-2733.
I offer a complementary initial consultation to potential clients and handle all client matters personally -from initial consultation to final resolution. You'll never have to discuss confidential, personal and private legal matters with anyone other than your attorney. As a client, protecting your personal and business legal interests are my primary concern.
Complete and effective resolution of seemingly overwhelming legal issues can often be achieved quickly and affordably. Straight talk without all that legaleze...effective representation with personal service.
Member of the National Association of Consumer Advocates
Member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Admitted to practice in Washington and in U.S. Federal District and Bankruptcy Courts for the Western District of Washington
Law Office of Fred Martens
Office: 14040 NE 8th St, Suite 211 Bellevue, WA 98007
Mail: P.O. Box 6416 Bellevue, WA 98008-6416
Office Hours: Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, by appointment
Evening and Weekend Appointments available on a limited basis.
SMS: to have contact information sent to your mobile device, text "FJMLAW' to 50500.